Customize your jewelry by engraving words that hold meaning for you. Whether it's a declaration of your "Individuality," something meaningful, or heartfelt "Wishes," our engravings add a unique touch to your piece.
SHOP NOW, PAY LATER
100K+ Five Star Reviews
It's the unique essence that sets you apart from others
It adds sentimental value to commemorate special moments
It transforms jewelry into cherished keepsakes
WEAR THIS TO MANIFEST LOVE
Celebrating life's grand moments, expressing powerful beliefs
A Meaningful Experience
Step 1: Engrave Your Meaning
Step 2: Seamless Ordering
Easily customize your jewelry by adding your special message, like a name. And put it in your cart, check out, and place your order. We'll take care of the rest, turning your vision into a beautiful reality.
Step 3: Crafted with Care
At JOOPITA, we take pride in crafting each piece with the utmost care and attention to detail (15 Business Days). Your jewelry is more than an accessory, it's a work of art tailored to your preferences.
Step 4: Share the Love
When you receive your unique piece, let your joy radiate. Share the love, meaning, and beauty of your custom jewelry with the world. It's more than an accessory, it's a reflection of your essence.
We maintain high standards in quality, sustainability, and fair manufacturing practices while keeping prices low by sidestepping traditional supply chain costs.
From Women to Women
Beyond our jewelry, we are dedicated to championing women's causes. We allocate 1% of all proceeds to support partners like the SEEKHER Foundation, which offers assistance to women grappling with body image and mental health challenges.
So far, we've donated:
Be Fearless, Be Fabulous, Be You
Be Fearless, Be Fabulous, Be You
You May Also Like
1. Select an existing ring that fits the desired finger.
2. Measure the internal diameter of the ring (in mm).
3. Use the below chart to determine your ring size.
INTERNAL DIAMETER (mm / in)
US/CAN RING SIZE
UK/AU RING SIZE
14.9 / 0.59
15.7 / 0.62
16.5 / 0.65
17.3 / 0.68
18.1 / 0.71
19.0 / 0.74
19.8 / 0.78
20.6 / 0.81
21.4 / 0.84
1. Wrap a strip of paper around your finger where you'd like your ring to be.
2. Make sure that the paper is pulled snug to your finger, the tighter the better, to find your best fit.
3. Mark the spot where the paper meets and measure the distance with a ruler (mm).
4. Use the below chart to determine your ring size.
CIRCUMFERENCE (mm / in)
46.8 / 1.84
49.3 / 1.94
51.9 / 2.04
54.4 / 2.14
57.0 / 2.24
59.5 / 2.34
62.1 / 2.44
64.6 / 2.54
67.2 / 2.65
TIPS & TRICKS
Measure your ring size at the end of the day when fingers are at their largest.
Consider the width of the band, a particularly thick band will feel tighter than a thin band so you may want to buy a full size larger that your normal ring size.
Do not measure your hands when they are cold, they may have shrunk up to half a size.
Alcohol and salt can make your fingers swell so refrain from measuring your ring size after cocktails and appetizers.
BRACELET SIZING GUIDE
*Measurements refer to the inner circumference of the product.
WRIST SIZE (MM)
WRIST SIZE (INCHES)
5.6" - 6.0"
6.1" - 6.5"
6.6" - 7"
7.1" - 7.5"
Up to 165
Up to 6.5"
6.6" - 7.5"
1. Wrap the measuring tape around your wrist just above the wrist bone with your palm open and facing up.
2. Note down the measurement of your wrist.
1. Wrap the string around your wrist just above the wrist bone with your palm open and facing up.
2. Mark where the ends meet with a pen or marker.
3. Lay the string flat and measure it to where you’ve made your mark and note down the measurement to find your wrist sizer.